Home | About Us | FOP | Research | FOP Story | Gallery | Contact
Custom Search

About Us

FOP website is dedicated to the disease called FOP or Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva. And is designed to promote awareness of the mentioned medical condition.

My name is Jason and I, myself, is suffering from this rare disease. I was diagnosed with FOP when I was around two and half years old. I am now in my late twenties.

However, I am pretty OK with it.
I believe there is no single person on this earth who are blessed with everything at the same time. No body is perfect. Or we can say, in general terms, everyone has got some or other kind of disability.


Open invitation to our readers:
I always seek to improve the content and quality of my website. I encourage visitors to provide me with feedback and comments on the website as well as suggestions for future upgrades.